Icebox Radio Theater

News, events and doings surrounding the Icebox Radio Theater of International Falls, Minnesota.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yes! Now on YouTube!

Never one to let the latest internet fad pass by, I've decided to try something new to get the Icebox Radio Theater a little international exposure. The first episode of Snowbank is now online at YouTube.

What's a radio show doing on a video site you ask? Well, I created a slide show in Powerpoint from snapshots of IBRT productions and photos taken in the International Falls area. Then combined that video with the Snowbank audio and TaaDaa! You've got a 'Video' of Snowbank. Here's a link to part one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4UQ5N0QY6E

Could this be the future of audio drama online? Good Lord, I hope not, but it's fun in the interim. So tell your friends, and lets make the little slide shows go viral!

Jeff

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger finalrune said…

    Fun experiment! It was fun to see the different shots of the production, though to be honest it's more distraction than complement to the performance. I've toyed with the idea of doing a "documentary" about the radio drama production process to reach out to the AV audience, as I think seeing how this is put together is pretty fun and probably interesting to people. Frankly I still prefer to close my eyes and listen ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home